Office Depot - Developer, Sales Enablement Team - Boca Raton, FL
Sept 2015 - Present
- Extensive SalesForce experience, APEX and VisualForce, APEX Test Classes, and Lighting applications supporting Office Depot B2B sales reps, deployment, and reporting.
- Support of custom built processes such as review screens for sales reps to interface with B2B contract pricing, backend deduplication and data quality processes, and automated business rules for customer notifications.
- SalesForce user maintenance and corresponding basic functions to users, maintaining field level security.
- Automation of file transfer systems using GCS, S3, RCLONE, and Ansible Tower.
- Built and enhanced custom SalesForce application for Sales Reps to interface with Vendavo contract pricing.
- Development and support of Vendavo Compliance and Pricing application, primarily through Vendavo Scripting Language and Vendavo Query Language (VSL/VQL).
- Development of ETL jobs using DataStage to import/export data from Vendavo to various sources, alongside batch processing for business logic using PL/SQL.
- Well versed in Waterfall and Agile development cycles.
- Received Innovation award in Q3 2016 for design, development, and customer response of Vendavo Rebate enhancements.
Key Brand Entertainment - Software Developer 1 - Fort Lauderdale, FL
May 2015 - Sept 2015
- Development of RDLC, ASPX, JS, NUnit, WaitIn, and C# WCF services.
- Experience in MSSQL development, stored procs and table amendments.
- Learned Agile methodologies and test driven development.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Languages: APEX/Salesforce, C#, Python, Java, VSL/VQL (Vendavo application enhancement languages)
- Database Techniques: SQL, PL-SQL, MSSQL, DataStage for ETL.
- Development Tools: Visual Studio, NetBeans, SQLDeveloper, GitHub, SVN, IntelliJ suite.
- Automation experience with Ansible.
- Game Development tools: Unity, Hammer editor, Unreal editor.
- Photoshop CS5 Certified.
- This website! Hugo Static site hosted on Amazon S3, Repo here
- Steel Cavalry, a mech sidescroller made in Unity as part of Gamkedo club
- Ascended Alpaca, my label for smaller Unity3D games.
- Reddit clone using MEAN Stack
- Implemented a binary-encoded image manipulator using Motorola 68000 assembly language
- Aided in develop of senior aid Android app, exploring entire development process with SCRUM,managed research of falling deception algorithms and implementation, and senior usability research.
- Created shopping cart application in Java demonstration design patterns and OOD. I managed Oracle SQL tables, PLSQL Stored Procedures and Triggers, and JDBC implementation, along with SWING UI design and UML modeling throughout the project.
- Florida Atlantic University – Boca Raton, FL 2013-2015 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.4
- Inducted into Upsilon Pi Epsilon International Computer Science Honor Society (Top 10% of class 2014)